One of the most famous alcoholic beverages is beer. Many people prefer to drink it along with certain meals and the beer is very famous in North America and Europe.
Laboratory tests showed that beer contains more protein and vitamin B content than wine, while the antioxidant content of beer is equal to wine.
Hops, a flower from hop plant is the major component for brewing beer. The hops is incredibly rich source of flavonoids, very potent antioxidants. In addition to that, beer is great source of certain minerals that have essential roles in various metabolic processes at human. If is taken in moderate quantities, bee has the ability to definitely boost your health in many different ways.
Here Are 10 Good Reasons Why You Should Drink a Beer:
- Beer has the ability to keep your kidneys healthy! Namely, there is recent study that proved that this drink is really good for your kidneys. It is interesting that each bottle of beer you drink reduces the risk of developing kidney stones by 40%.
- Beer can lower the bad cholesterol! It is important to mention that the fiber contained in beer can reduce the levels of LDL cholesterol, also known as the “bad” type of cholesterol.
- Beer can increase the vitamin B levels! As experts explain, this drink contains several B vitamins (B1, B2, B6 and B12). Experts add that beer drinkers had 30 % higher levels of vitamin B6 than the people who don’t consume beer. In same time their levels were twice as high as those of wine drinkers. Beer is great source of vitamin B12.
- It is advisable to drink beer for stronger bones! Recent study has revealed that the elevated levels of silicon contained in beer can contribute to higher bone density.
- Beer works great as a cure for insomnia! Both, lactoflavin and nicotinic acid, present in beer are able to promote sleep!
- Beer significantly will reduce your risk of a heart attack! Experts explain that the beer drinkers have up to 40 – 60 % reduced risk of suffering a heart attack compared to non-beer drinkers.
- Beer is great for preventing blood clots! The ingredients contained in beer are able to prevent the formation of blood clots.
- Beer will boost your memory! According to recent study, it was showed that beer drinkers are less prone to suffer from Alzheimer’s disease and dementia than non-beer drinkers.
- Beer will help you to fight stress. Group of experts from the University of Montreal, have proved that two glasses of beer a day may reduce work-related stress or anxiety.
- Beer has the ability to make your skin look more youthful and beautiful! Isn’t that amazing? Namely, as experts explain, there are certain vitamins contained in beer which can regenerate the skin and have positive effect on pigmentation. So, the beer will make your skin much smoother and suppler.