When the blood has certain difficulties to reach the hands, feet, heart and other organs, the patient start to experience issues with poor circulation. The reason for this is blockage of the blood vessels, when the veins and arteries are accumulated with thrombocytes.
As medical experts warn, bad circulation can be dangerous for your health, due to the fact that various conditions can be developed by it. Some of the most common are high blood pressure, heart illnesses, arteriosclerosis, ictus cerebral, aneurism etc.
It is important to mention that at majority patients the symptoms start developing gradually and in today’s article you can read how to naturally treat them in order to efficiently treat this disease.
There are many different methods and treatments for this issue, and some of them are alternative therapies, lifestyle changes or certain medicines. Additionally, there are natural ingredients that are particularly helpful, such as garlic, ginger, pepper and gingko bilboa.
In order to solve this issue, these tips will help you:
- Drink at least 5-6 glasses of fresh water on daily basis.
- Add fiber, eat more fruits and vegetables on daily basis.
- Don’t drink more than 2 cups of coffee or tea per one day.
- Physical activity is extremely
- Avoid consummation of
- Increase the intake of omega-3 by taking pills or other supplements. Also, you should eat more fish.
- Stop smoking.
- Include activities that will help you to reduce stress.
- Consume healthy food and watch your cholesterol levels.
- In case you have a sedentary job, you should to get up occasionally during the day, to take a break and stretch your legs.